We strive to build long term relationships with our clients providing Quality, Reliable and Prompt Products and Services in an ethical and professional manner sensitive to Client needs.
- Fees and expenses are as per agreement with the client. However, we reserve the right to change fees and prices.
- We reserve the right to ban access and/or delete users’ accounts in case of deviation from the rules, infringement of these terms as well as without an explanation.
- Clients will receive response on all of their queries within three (3) working days during weekdays. In case the service provided is not as per the written agreements we guarantee to amend the issue as soon as possible.
- As a general condition of your use of our products and services, you must not use the latter for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Compascentric P.C. server, or the network(s) connected to any Compascentric P.C. server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Compascentric P.C. server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
- The Client will set out in writing instructions regarding the services which are required to be provided by the Company.
- The Company will confirm in writing its acceptance of the Client’s instructions, alternatively, what kind of services it will perform in connection with the same. Once the Company and the Client have agreed what services are to be performed, any subsequent changes or additions must be agreed by both parties in a writing form.
- All Compascentric P.C. products referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Compascentric P.C. in the Greece and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Documentation sold via Our e-shop is protected by copyright. You are authorized to use the documentation for your needs and/or the needs of your business. You are not authorized to use the documentation for commercial purposes (e.g. sell, lease, re-product the material, etc.).
- The Company will not, except as otherwise provided in these Terms, be responsible for any loss, damage, delay or failure in performance hereunder arising or resulting from act of God, act of war, seizure under legal process, quarantine restrictions, strikes, boycotts, lockouts, riots, civil commotions and arrest or restraint of princes, rulers or people and/or any occurrence of event constituting Force Majeure.
- These terms accepted by the Client, will constitute the document of a contract between the Client and the Company which will be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Law the provisions of which may also apply on issues and matters not specifically thereby dealt with.
- Any dispute for any cause whatsoever which may arise under this contract or is in anyway connected with the same shall be subject and referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts of Greece.
- False, misleading or poor information is prohibited. Actions that could be classified as illegal, fraudulent, offensive, misleading are also prohibited.
- Insult in the public domain is strictly prohibited.
- Full responsibility on the quality and integrity of the information lies solely on the user and all costs arising from any lawsuit should be settled by the user and leaves the website administration free of liability.
- In case of deviation from the rules the administrator may delete the e-shop account without further notice.
1. How can I purchase a product?
To buy one of our products you: add the product you want to cart and proceed to checkout. If you do not have an account in our website, then register and send the amount via e-shop website.
Vouchers can only be used when ordering a single product. If you wish to reuse the voucher for another product, place your order individually for each product.
3. What is the payment method used?
You may complete a payment:
- Via bank transfer through Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners credit, debit and prepaid cards
- Using the Masterpass e-wallet
4. How long after my payment do I get access to the material?
As soon as Compascentric P.C. confirms the payment, you can download the material in zip file.
5. Are prices inclusive of VATS?
Yes, VAT is included in the price shown for each product.
Due to the nature of our products, we cannot offer any refund once the material has been downloaded.
However, refund may apply in the case you were not able to download the material.
In such case, please contact our support team with your claim within 7 days after the product purchase. We will consider your information and make decision of a complete or partial refund.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
We ensure that all Products and Services will be provided as far as reasonably possible within the times referred to in the written agreement or other relevant documents.
Liability of our Company for defects as to quality shall in the context of a written agreement for work and services be limited to remedying such defects. In the event that this is unsuccessful, the client shall have the right to claim a reduction in the contractual price or to withdraw from the written agreement at no cost.
Our Company shall not be liable to the Client or be deemed to be in breach of the written agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of her’ obligations in relation to the Services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Claims of the client for defects as to quality shall become time barred six (6) months after delivery of our service.
Any failure by the Company to insist upon strict performance of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of any Company’s rights or remedies nor be deemed as a waiver of any subsequent default by the Client.
1.1 Disclaimer of Warranties
1.1.1 All materials and services on these sites are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement without limiting the foregoing and we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
Also we make no warranty that (a) the services and materials will meet your requirements, (b) the services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable, or (d) the quality of any products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the site from us or our affiliates will meet your expectations or be free from mistakes, errors or defects.
1.1.2 This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the prices and descriptions of any service listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such materials or services.
1.1.3 The use of the services or the downloading or other acquisition of any materials through this site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
1.1.4 Through your use of the sites, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandize and services and you. We make no warranty regarding any transactions executed through, or in connection with this site, and you understand and agree that such transactions are conducted entirely at your own risk. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any products, services, materials, or information available on or through this site from a third party is provided solely by such third party, and not by us or any other of our affiliates.
1.1.6 You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through these sites may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
1.1.7 Some states or National jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
1.2 Limitation of Liability
1.2.1 In no event shall we or our affiliates be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or of any web site referenced or linked to from this site.
1.2.2 Further, we shall not be liable in any way for third party goods and services offered through these sites or for assistance in conducting commercial transactions through these sites, including without limitation the processing of orders.
1.2.3 Some states or National jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not all apply to you.
1.3 Liability and Indemnity
1.3.1. Without prejudice to Clause 1.3.4 the Company shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Client for any loss, damage, delay or expense of whatsoever nature, whether direct or indirect and howsoever arising unless same is proved to have resulted solely from the gross negligence or fraud of the Company or any of its Servants / Agents.
1.3.2. In the event that the loss, damage, delay or expense was caused by the proven gross negligence or fraud of the Company then, the Company’s liability for any and all lawful causes thereof in respect of each incident or series of incidents giving rise to a claim or claims shall never exceed and will be limited to the total fees paid and payable by the Client to the Company for the respective assignment.
1.3.3. The Company shall not be liable for loss or damage of the equipment and other items placed at its disposal by or on behalf of the Client, unless it is caused by the negligence or fraud of the Company.
1.3.4. Except to the extent and solely for the amount herein set out that the Company would be liable under clause 1.3.2., the Client hereby undertakes and guarantees to keep the Company and/or its Servants/ Agents and/or any other person / entity employed by the Company in relation with the Client’s instructions, fully indemnified and to hold them harmless against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands or liabilities whatsoever or howsoever arising which may be brought against them or incurred or suffered by them, and against and in respect of all costs, loss, damages and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) which the Company may suffer or incur (either directly or indirectly) in the course of the services under these Conditions.