As competition increases and alongside higher environmental awareness, more and more organizations are choosing to implement both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards together in a single, unified integrated management system.
Both quality management systems and environmental management systems are highly synergistic with one another.
The need for implementing both an EMS and QMS together in a single IMS has existed for a long time, and the trend is only growing. The best solution for this is to take them both on in one fell swoop, in the form of an integrated management system.
- Sample Quality & Environment Manual
- Sample Quality & Environment Policy
- Procedures: Identification of Environmental Aspects and Impacts, Documented Information, Recruitment-Training-Evaluation, Customer Satisfaction, Monitoring and Measuring Equipment, Emergency Response, Internal Audit, Management Review
- Templates (word, excel) to cover requirements for documented information
- Unlimited email support on how to use the kit
- Fully editable templates
- Written in plain language, easy to understand and implement it in-house
- Quick way to achieve certification
- Files immediately available to download
Download a free sample procedure from the ISO 9001-14001 toolkit to see the quality of the content. Simply enter your details to download.